Presentations, Education Week, Lectures, and Other Firesides
Recent Lectures and Presentations
Womens Conference 2015: "Wells of Trust Fanning Flames of Faith"
Dialog Podcast #22, June 18, 2015: "The Search for the 'Real' Jesus of Nazareth: The Jesus of Faith, History, and Revelation."
March 21: “Sitting at the Feet of Jesus,” Time Out for Women, Idaho Falls.
March 29: Palm Sunday Fireside, Jerusalem Center 2011–2012 alumni group.
April 22: “Grateful for Grace: Appreciating the Saving and Transforming Power of Jesus Christ,” YSA 18th Stake Fireside
April 25: “The Accounts of Peter’s Denial,” 1969 British Mission Study Group, Sugar House, Utah.
April 30: “Wells of Trust Fueling Flames of Faith,” 2015 BYU Women’s Conference, Marriott Center, Provo, Utah.
May 8–9: “The Search for the ‘Real’ Jesus of Nazareth: The Jesus of Faith, History, and Revelation,” Miller-Eccles Study Group, Fullerton and La Cañada, California
August 5-11 Aspen Grove Family Camp
August 17 “LDS Christology and the Gospel of John,” BYU Education Week
August 18-21 “Worship: Encountering and Being Transformed by God,” BYU Education Week
September 12: “Sitting at the Feet of Jesus,” Time Out for Women, Denver
November 8: “Sitting at the Feet of Jesus,” Time Out for Women, St. George
November 14: “Sitting at the Feet of Jesus,” Time Out for Women, Portland
Preparing for the Advent of Jesus slide presentation
- Jesus in the Gospel According to Mark
377 Clyde Building (CB), 1:50–2:45 p.m.
- Jesus in the Gospel According to Luke
377 Clyde Building (CB), 3:10–4:05 p.m.
Miracles of Jesus book signings!
- Miracles of Jesus book signing, Deseret Book’s flagship store, south of Temple Square, Saturday, October 4, 12-2:00 p.m.
- Miracles of Jesus book signing, Deseret Book’s University Mall store, Orem, Saturday, October 4, 4-6:00 p.m.
Miracles of Jesus Fireside on 08-03-14. Presentation
Music and in the Scriptures. A Day Murry Music workshop, July 12, 10-11:30 a.m. at 4914 S State Street, Murray, UT 84107
Copies of my presentation:
43rd Sperry Symposium, "The Ministry of Peter, the Chief Apostle, October 24-25, 2014
- "The Petrine Kērygma and the Gospel according to Mark," October 24, 7:30 p.m., 446 MARB
- "The Accounts of Peter’s Denial: Understanding the Texts and Motifs," October 25, 10:00 a.m., 445 MARB